Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Teredo Tunnelling & IPv6 network problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aussieroo

Aussieroo

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 PM

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:15 AM

If you are having issues setting up a home network as I did with Win 7 you might want to try this guys solution. Worked a treat for me,

For solution click here

I spent about 10 hours trying to get Microsoft Teredo Tunnelling to work as I did IPv6 but kept getting the same issue. It showed it was there and active yet nothing worked. I followed the instruction at that link, (A little involved) but the problem is fixed. I can now access my PC from the laptop and vice versa.

Just thought I would share this solution as there are countless hits on Google regarding this issue.

it really should not have be this hard with all the so called experts at MS and their flashy new Win7. Don't get me wrong, I really like the operating system but it just shouldn't have such basic bugs especially when the hype for Win 7 Pro is that it makes networking easy! If this is easy I would hate to see tough. And if you are a lucky one whose network set up without hassles I am just jealous but google the problem and see how many forums are full of this problem yet MS win7 forums it hardly raises a metion.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users