Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ipod 30 gig video

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sharpie

sharpie

• Members
  • 702 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:56 AM

recently my ipod has been hard to shut off. sometimes it will take multiple tries to turn off and sometimes the only way to turn it off is to reset it by holding the middle and top buttons for a few seconds. also sometimes it wont play. i can scroll and select songs and select it, but it wont always play. these problems do not happen too often, but they are irritating. i really do not want anything to happen to this ipod because it holds 105 albums and they are not all on my itunes because my computer crashed and other albums i didnt get from the internet and plus those are a lot of albums to replace. if anyone has any ideas, that would be great....

-thank you for your time.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sharpie

sharpie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 702 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:02 PM

no help with the ipod? ah man i thought id have a few good resposes...

#3 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:52 PM

Stop bumping your topics like that, its rude and isn't going to get you any help.

Anyways, it may be your hard drive, yes the iPod video's have hardrives, and just like all other hard drives, they can fail. I believe you can find new ones on the internet and replace them yourself, but I could be wrong.

#4 sharpie

sharpie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 702 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:04 AM

didnt think there would be a problem with bumping. hell ive seen many people do it all over the place and yes i know the video has a hard drive. wouldnt call it rude and it works.

thanks have a good day.

#5 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:42 AM

Bumps aren't effective, because many users, including myself, look for topics with 0 replies first. If you really want to bump it, just type "bump" not something like "oh so no one has an answer?".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users