Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Viruses

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 atbboy4356

atbboy4356

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

To start this off, my computer has a lot and I mean a lot of viruses. I dont even know if their all viruses. They could just be cookies but anyway, I need help removing them without having to pay for a product that I have to install. As long as its free and safe its fine. I usually use the non administrator account because it is not the account holding the viruses. It tend to run conveniently faster than the administrator. Thats where my big problem lies. Im always using my other account and when I try to install a new version of flash player or java or any plug-in or a game it says I need administrator permission. Now you would think I would go to the admin account and change the admin but the so called viruses on my computer keep the user accounts to pop up in my admin account keeping me from being able to change the admin. Also it just makes my computer slower. I think I have over 900 viruses on the computer but no more than 1000. Some people say I should just get a new computer but I dont honestly have the money. If you think you can fix this please message back and walk me through it. I would really appreciate it.

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 atbboy4356

atbboy4356
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:34 PM

I know that you can buy products that will remove viruses but there has to be another way without having to go out to the store and buy something.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 24 January 2010 - 02:59 PM.
Merged topics. ~ OB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users