1) the thing has to look cool, im thinking some kind of black tower or silver w/ blue and green leds. (this is all just cosmetics for my liking) but i know ive heard of i5 and i7 cases before but i dont know who makes them or what they look like.
2) it needs to be quiet and run cool, had one computer that ran loud as hell, i cant do that no more
3) i really want to get back on WOW but i definately want it to run smoothly with no lag. i tried playing wow on my laptop and it was alright until i hit a mjaor city or port then everything jjuuuuuuuuusssssstttttt slllllloooooooowwwww doooooowwwwwnn. so i stopped playing it. This will probably be the only serious game i play on it.
4) i want to build something that has room for expansion later, i dont want to pack everything in and then want to add something later but cant
5) even though WOW might be the only game i play i still want the graphics to look sweet. hopefully ill be able to build something where i can watch dvd from the computer on the flat screen
6) i burn cds every so often.
so what yall think guys can you help me out, i dont know good brands from bad brands so i need a mentor with this stuff, lol
oh i forgot budget, im guessing somewhere around 1200 give or take
i like this case but i dont know if it fits my needs: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/se...89&csid=_21
Edited by CallMeTy, 23 January 2010 - 12:22 PM.