Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gameguard finds a virus and begins "system shutdown"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bmenashe

bmenashe

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 PM

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:51 AM

i really have no idea what to do about this one... malwarebytes didnt find it i did the full scan and the fast scan (both after most recent update).
i got hijackthis but i really dont wanna mess with it alone..

a friend suggested the use of combofix (did that but it didnt seem to change anything..).

ohh forgot to mention - it only happens when im trying to run an online game through the ijji reactor, gameguard loads and than it finds this virus and the shutdown thingy start (with 60sec timer) bcuz of "c:\windows\system32\services.exe" and some others.

sry for the messy post, thx allot in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bmenashe

bmenashe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 PM

Posted 23 January 2010 - 07:21 PM

--bump--, running on winXP 32 bit pro

Edited by bmenashe, 23 January 2010 - 10:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users