Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

google adsense

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kitkin15

kitkin15

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 AM

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:11 AM

i have a blogger, and so far i have made $29. i want to know when can i get paid? it said something about reaching $100, but im kind of confused.

do i need to reach $100 before getting paid?

and i have another problem with google adsense, this one has to do with adsense for domains.

i put in my domain, and it said "pending"
and it also says: "No CNAME Record found"

so what is this? my hosting service is 000webhost.com.
im pretty sure i have to do this in my control panel, but im not sure where.
does anyone have any ideas what it would be under?
i have posted on my hosts forums. i posted 3 days ago, but no answer.

i know that this may be alot, but i could really use the help. i am trying to buy my website (legally own it) and i need this money to do this. i have no money any other way.
and if anyone knows other ads i can put on my site please let me know. its always good to have my options open (i will only have one on my site, it violates rules if i have more than one different ad on a website page.)

thanks to anyone who replies =)
Fix everything, if nothing is left to fix than break something.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:53 AM

do i need to reach $100 before getting paid?

Unfortunately, yes. Minimum payment amount is US$ 100.

i am trying to buy my website (legally own it)

Which means you do not own the domain name. Google Ad-sense does not allow you to put Ad-sense script on free web sites. You must own the domain name. Ad-sense requires you to provide some method to verify the ownership. If you have put ads there (after getting verified for your blog), Google won't say anything now but when it comes time for payment, they will take action.

#3 kitkin15

kitkin15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:14 PM

no i own my blog, thats how im making the money. and yes, i just found out maybe 5 minutes ago that i cant put google ads on my website yet =( upsets me but i am going to own it after i get my first check for my blog =)

(i have a blogger. they have google ads on there in the begining)

thankd for your help though.
...i wish it would pay out sooner....=(
Fix everything, if nothing is left to fix than break something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users