Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to perform System Backup, Vista Home Premium 32bit

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rilla

rilla

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 AM

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:47 PM

hiya...
i'm trying to win a battle against a virus (and i already had a minor victory...can get my computer to load windows again) but i am having some additional problems and so i originally went to the malaware subforum but they advise to create a backup first (which makes sense) so i tried to do that and received this error:
Posted Image

i did some searching and could not find anyone with this identical error. i know i'm probably receiving this error because of something funky in my computer but i don't want to try and fix it myself..i don't even know how to begin and don't want to just blithely install removal programs since that can do more harm than good (w/o supervision).

spec:
winvista 32 home premium
acer aspire 5535 (bought last february)
i have noroton antivirus but it's pretty rubbish at actually catching anything!
(i don't know if you need any more info but i'll provide whatever is required if someone just tells me what you need)

can anyone help me? i'd be quite appreciative!

rilla
x

Edited by rilla, 22 January 2010 - 02:48 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users