Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video stuttering in Media Player Classic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 luie620

luie620

• Members
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 PM

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:12 PM

A few months back I downloaded a video which was in 1080 using h264. I was having lag issues so I decided to give the VLC player a shot. I guess some of my original codecs from the K-lite pack got messed up. I never got the video to play correctly but that's besides the point right now. Any type of video I play on Media Player has perfect audio but the video stutters the whole way through. It's not lag. They seem to work on VLC just fine but my personal preference is leaning towards MPC.

I've already tried uninstalling VLC player, K-lite codec pack, and MPC and reinstalling everything without VLC but still no luck. I'm not sure if the codecs are conflicting or if it's something else.

Once I figure this out, then I'll get to fixing the hi-def playback issue.

Thanks,
Luis

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm running everybody's favorite Vista :thumbsup:

Edited by luie620, 22 January 2010 - 01:21 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 luie620

luie620
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 PM

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:36 PM

I figured it out. I had updated the video driver a few weeks ago and I guess something went wrong. I just rolled back the driver and everything is back to normal.

#3 mosagman54

mosagman54

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 AM

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

thank you very much it realy help me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users