Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

many viruses cause slow computer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 briffdogg

briffdogg

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:29 AM

hello, suddenly my security center alerted me that it could not find any antivirus on my computer when iv always had mcaffee antivirus, and the computer is very slow, then all my desktop icons disappeared, and when i would go on any site it would block me and the security center would open to enter a key to activate the antivirus on the security center, i tried many times to download malwarebytes with no success then got it on a usb stick from another computer, tried installing many time swith no success, it would open the exe file, so i finally got windows started in safe mode intalled malwarebytes and ran a quick scan with man viruses found, deleted them and now my icons came back and the security center found my antivirus which i reinstalled also, but the computer is still really slow, can someone please help me to completly clean it out?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users