Now if that link needs to be deleted do so but I'm also tossing up the computer details
Forgot to add the fact that I can Buy this "Netbook" for under 100 dollars new and sealed, and that includes shipping.
* Processor Type: VIA ARM 32bit CPU
* Processor Clock Speed :300M Hz
* Processor/Manufacturer :VIA
* Processor Model :VIA-ARM VT8500
* RAM/Technology: DRAM
* RAM Installed Size :128M
* Display Diagonal Size :7" TFT HD
* Max Resolution :800x480
* Display Technology :TFT
* Graphics Type :Integrated Graphics
Storage and Expansion
* Hard Drive Type :NAND Fast Flash
* Hard Drive Capacity :2GB
* Hard Drive Spindle Speed :NAND Fast Flash
* PCMCIA Expansion :1x SDCard slot
* Ports :3x USB 2.0,1x SDCard slot,1×RJ45
* Audio/Video :Integrated Quadraphonic Speakers,1x 1/8" (3.5mm) Headphone/Line-Out,1x 1/8" (3.5mm) Microphone,Input 1x Integrated Microphone
* Networking/Data Link Protocol :Fast Ethernet,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g
* Wireless Connection :Wifi
* Wireless Protocol :802.11 a/b/g
* Product Type :Notebook
* Model :901
* Operating System :WinCE
* Pointing Device :TrackPad
* Battery Type :1800mAH smart lithium-ion batteries
* Power Device Type :AC, DC can DC can car charger
* Color :Black , white, silver&black
* Dimensions /W*D*H :212mmx142mmx28mm
* Net Weight :0.65kg
* 1 x mini laptop
* 1 x AC adapter
* 1 x user's manual
* 1 x packing box
This Notebook have three colors Black , White , Silver Black. Usually we will send the black color to you. If you want the other color. Do make a note to me via PayPal when you pay for the item! Thanks for your understanding!
______ Now the computer is obviously generic and some of the sellers call it a GHS-Tech others Call it a Delux-tech.
I thought/think it was a scam but I could be wrong I figured without it being a so called "Name-Brand" it might turn up to be cheaper... all the reviews I've read have been positive for it and they have sold alot.... Just wanted to see if a techy could tell me why it's so damn cheap... Is it the hardware or something else?
Edited by Nicotine, 22 January 2010 - 01:54 AM.