Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Automatic Mailing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Baloo

Baloo

• Members
  • 243 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 AM

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:59 AM

Hi

I have a user that is having issues with e-mails being sent out automatically. We are running Symantec Anti-Virus Corporate 9.0. As soon as anyone logs in on the computer it tries to send out various e-mail to different addresses and a message comes up that the server rejected the message. If he leaves his computer and tgoes to lunch there are several of these messages that have come up on the screen. I have updated the virus definitions and run a scan in both safe mode and regular mode and found one virus. I deleted the virus but the problem still exists. I ran a MBAM scan and it found nothing. I have had to turn off the Symantec service so that he can work but if I turn it on the problem comes back. Not sure where else to look to find the problem. System Restore is no help either and there is nothing showing up in the event viewer that might help me to find the problem.
Any ideas?

Thanks
When life hands you lemons squeeze the lemon juice right in his eye!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users