Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vaisforlovers

vaisforlovers

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 AM

Posted 25 August 2005 - 10:45 PM

[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]
Hi, I'm Joanne, retired nurse anesthetist, 58 female, married, live on a farm in TX, after moving here in 1994 from Austin. I should have gone to the new members page first and find out what all these words mean on this page, but I don't think I will screw up, altho' that is one of the things I do best on a computer.
A :thumbsup: Well there was my first ?. (Your forum style is similiar to another and I thought I had read beginners' stuff first, obviously not) I wanted that Smilie at the beginning of the post not where it landed and was gonna delete it, but then no one would know what I was talking about. I think I will just type and one of the things that I am working on is that I am not a very good explainer and even I get so confused I have to end my post. Very hard to explain things so you will understand since I have done such pretty stupid, unexplainable and mostly inexcusable mistakes on this laptop. I guess it is my background that has led me to want to know how things work and taken over my brain and fingers and made me click the unclickable. See, even now I am starting not to make sense.
So, BTP, I don't have children and my animals are my kids. We have over 100 sheep and are now prego, and have just gotten into cows, cuz Blackie, husband and given name Marion (TX has some weird names compared to VA) and I are aging faster than we want and I guess he thinks that cows are going to be much easier to care for and we will gradually faze (sp??) out the sheep. I only have or at least til last week, 1 dog and cat left now all of a sudden I have 2 dogs and a stray cat, which is fine with me. I did have 4 dogs and 8 cats. (how much do I type on an intro? I don't want to out introduce myself) I do everything backwards - should have read some posts first, so that is what Imma gonna do.
I get myself in so much trouble with this computer, even my husband won't help me. So I know I will learn a lot (that sounds so childish, but I also am a tad deficient in the writing area.
Suffice to say, I am glad I joined and in advance, thank you for all the help you will give me.
Joanne :flowers:

:trumpet: :inlove: :cool:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:38 AM

:thumbsup: to BC! vaisforlovers.
With the help of BC you won't have to worry about computer problems again.

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2005 - 11:11 AM

With all the work on your RANCH, hopefully BC can make your computing life easier and simpler. In addition to computer help, we have several great members who can tell you all about COWS.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users