Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tutorials are Great, but Some Need Updates

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zen00

Zen00

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 AM

Posted 25 August 2005 - 07:35 PM

I like the tutorials on this site, I was able to follow them fairly easily, even easier if I'd had high speed internet. My main concern is that some of the tutorials are extremely out of date. Viruses and trojans and what ever else there are tutorials for need to be updated constantly to be effective, as programmers out there are constantly coming up with new ways to do things. But as I see it, this would be a full time job for many people in itself, so please people, when you see an out of date tutorial, report it to someone who knows what the tutorials about, and see if they can get it updated. Thank you.
This space will eventually have something very cool to fill it up, but not right now.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 PM

Posted 25 August 2005 - 09:19 PM

Most of the tutorials are general in nature and not dependent on specifitities. If you yourself see some tutorials that do in fact need to be updated, please note them in this thread.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users