Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Searching for Intel Specific Processor Information

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bdn3504

Bdn3504

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 AM

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:46 AM

I am looking for the exact specifications for all processors Intel ever introduced to the market. A list containing some infos on this exists here. But this is list is rather incomplete. The infos it lacks are the power consumption on all CPUs and the core voltages. I already phoned Intel and asked where i could find this specific info but was told to just look at the Press Room. This is a huge archive and i am not willing to spend so much time on collecting bits and pieces of information from it, if there is someone who already knows where i can find the desired resources in a compact form. So do you know of a list containing info on core voltages and power consumption of intel CPUs?
If you have a list containing more infos than the one which can be viewed via this link, please speak up. Vcore and wattage info is what lacks from the list imo, but if you think there are other decisive properties of a CPU please tell me what you think lacks from the list.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dpunisher

dpunisher

• BC Advisor
  • 2,234 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:51 AM

Most complete list I have run across (Not saying a lot as I don't really look up this stuff that often).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_cpus

Each heading has fairly complete info. The earlier pre Pentium specs are light on Voltages and TDP.

I am a retired Ford tech. Next to Fords, any computer is a piece of cake. (The cake, its not a lie)

3770K @4.5, Corsair H100, GTX780, 16gig Samsung, Obsidian 700 (yes there is a 700)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users