Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wireless internet doesn not work

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mattman3377

mattman3377

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:41 AM

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:44 PM

Hello,

I first off want to apologize if this is in the wrong place. I had searched around and read the website and found a similar problem posted in this section of the forum so I figured I'd try my luck here and apologize if I'm going about this the wrong way. I'd like to tell you I'm not to computer savvy but will be trying my best as I am very frustrated and ready to send my computer away to get fixed but will lose all I have on it and have no computer for teaching. I thought it was my wireless card and was ready to buy a new one. But wanted to check here first. My internet works when I plug it into the wireless modem via ethernet cord. Things are progressing to interupt the internet though, AIM will not work anymore, and it somehow downgraded my flash viewer on websites and will not let me download the lastest version. When I start the computer it gives me two error messages.

1. synTPEnh.exe - application error - this application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142). click ok to terminate application

2. RunDLL - error loading c:/windows/system32/NvCpl.dll

The Operating system is Windows Vista Home Premium

Again thank you for any help you can offer... even if it's just letting me know If its a virus or I need a new wireless internet card.

-Matt

Edited by mattman3377, 19 January 2010 - 08:07 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,987 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:10 PM

As no logs have been posted, I am shifting this topic from the specialized HiJack This forum to the Am I Infected forum.

==>PLEASE DO NOT NOW POST LOGS<== unless a log is specifically requested.
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 mattman3377

mattman3377
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:41 AM

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:20 PM

thank you .. sorry for the inconvenience

#4 mattman3377

mattman3377
  • Topic Starter