Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Office 2007

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dark19

Dark19

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 AM

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:30 AM

Hi all

First of all sorry if my topic is in wrong section...didnt know where to make it so plz move it if it is in wrong section.So my problem is that i try to install MS office 2007 and says a file is missing and cant be installed(doesnt say which file),the thing is i found another cd with office 2007 and still i am getting the same message.The same happens when i try to install MS office 2003.Any ideas??

Edit: Moved from Vista to the more appropriate forum ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 PM

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

Hi, first I would try the latest version of Windows installer http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en
MCP
MSDST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users