after going to Yahoo's page on Sunday night and the first thing I did was
- scan computer using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
removed IS2010 after reboot, it left a IS2010 folder on my desktop but I got rid of it.
Like everyone else there were borders around the desktop icons, got rid of the borders
nothing weird happen to my computer. Even so, I wanted to do more scanning
- Scan with AVG9 found tracking cookies, got rid of them.
- did a rkill and quick scan MAM, didn't find anything.
- Next day I wanted to scan again so I installed SUPERAntiSpyware, reboot the computer to safemode
Used ATF- Cleaner and then I did a full scan with SAS, it found Trojan.Agent/Gen-Nullo[Micro] and Trojan.Agent/Gen-Nullo[Short]. I think I got rid of them.
- Later Reboot to normal mode, quick scan with SAS again, didn't find anything
I'm not having any problems with my computer, it's working okay so far.
I just want to make sure IS2010 didn't leave anything behind and hidden in my computer, that's why I'm here.
Pretty embarrassing to be back here for the what seems to be the 100th time.
My computer seems to be a magnet for malware/viruses, I swear.
Thank you again and I appreciate who ever decides to help me
Edited by yoori, 19 January 2010 - 05:59 AM.