Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ipod

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 watchman1

watchman1

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 PM

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:17 PM

Hi all, when I call up the itunes icon I can only get a little better than 1/2 screen view. The rest of the info is cut completely off and then the rest of the screen is taken up with my wall paper. I tried opening the view tab but nothing is highlighted so I can't do nothing with it. I guess what I'm saying is I would like to have a full screen view so when I do visit the Itune store I'm seeing all the screen shot and not just half a view with the rest of the info not showing.
Any guesses on what I'm doing wrong?

Edited by watchman1, 18 January 2010 - 09:18 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Capn Easy

Capn Easy

• Members
  • 597 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 PM

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:19 PM

I may not fully understand your question, but you can resize the Itunes window by positioning your mouse pointer at any edge, click-and-hold your left mouse button, and drag.

Also, in the upper right corner you should see three "buttons" to Minimize, Maximize, and Close (X) Itunes. If you want Itunes to appear full-screen, click on the center, Maximize, button.

Is this what you were looking for?

#3 watchman1

watchman1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 PM

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:55 AM

No, I can't get the cusor to drag on any edge of the screen showing to allow me to maximize . As for the buttons to mininize or maximize, they are not showing at all. As I said only half the itune screen is showing from left to right. If I move the cusor into the top right corner of the screen where my wall paper is displayed I can highlight these buttons but they don't do anything to help put the view as a full screen.

#4 Capn Easy

Capn Easy

• Members
  • 597 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 PM

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:15 PM

I'm afraid that I'm out of ideas. I'm only a casual user of Itunes, but those methods work for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users