Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Control Center

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 rivera

rivera

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 PM

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:05 PM

When I boot up the computer, all that appears is a control center window. I ran my cable company's virus protection scan when I noticed a new icon in the bar at the bottom and it removed some trojans, etc. I also ran MBAM and it found 5 more infected objects. Both instructed me to restart the computer to fully clean the infections. When I restarted is when the control center window appeared. I can do nothing else other than via task manager.

I have started in safe mode with networking and re-ran my shawsecure (web providers security) and MBAM. Both found more trojans, etc. but didn't get rid of the control center. The help line at Shaw suggested I install and run RegCure (cost me $41 USD) and did nothing for me. I also installed and ran STOPzilla.

Today the IT guy at my work suggested that I should run Combofix and sent me the link to your website. I printed the instructions for Combofix and it said to first create a topic here...so that's where I'm at!

Please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 AM

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:11 PM

As no logs have been posted, I am shifting this topic from the specialized HiJack This forum to the Am I Infected forum.

==>PLEASE DO NOT NOW POST LOGS<== unless a log is specifically requested.
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Internet Security, NoScript Firefox ext.

animinionsmalltext.gif

#3 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:20 PM

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:45 AM

Please attempt to follow the instructions in this guide:

Remove Control Center (Uninstall Guide)
Posted by Grinler on November 16, 2009
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...-control-center

If you have any problems, post your question/description and we will attempt to assist you. When you have completed the scan and removed whatever was found, please post the MBAM log in your next reply here, with a description of any remaining issues and a comment on how your computer is behaving now.

Please do not use or post a log from ComboFix.
Please do not follow the instructions at the bottom of the page, namely ...
"If you are still having problems with your computer after completing these instructions, then please follow the steps outlined in the topic ... Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log". That forum area is very busy and you will have some time to wait for assistance. Instead, post the MBAM log in your next reply here, and we will attempt to help you clean your computer in this thread.
AustrAlien
Google is my friend. Make Google your friend too.

Posted Image

#4 rivera

rivera
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:20 AM

I already have Malware Bytes Anti Malware loaded on my computer. Do I need to download it again or just run the scan from the scanner screen?

#5 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:17 PM

I already have Malware Bytes Anti Malware loaded on my computer. Do I need to download it again or just run the scan from the scanner screen?

Since you already have MBAM, simply launch the application and update it ... and continue with the directions.
AustrAlien

Posted Image

#6 rivera

rivera
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:30 AM

That last update of MBAM must have had what I needed! I've updated it every day for the last 4 but today I think it got it!

MBAM Log:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44
Database version: 3601
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13

1/20/2010 6:18:33 AM
mbam-log-2010-01-20 (06-18-33).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 200277
Time elapsed: 22 minute(s), 49 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 3
Files Infected: 9

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Application Data\CtrlCenter (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Application Data\CtrlCenter\faq (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Application Data\CtrlCenter\faq\images (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Application Data\CtrlCenter\ccmain.exe (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Application Data\CtrlCenter\settings.ini (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Application Data\CtrlCenter\faq\guide.html (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Application Data\CtrlCenter\faq\images\05.png (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Application Data\CtrlCenter\faq\images\06.png (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Application Data\CtrlCenter\faq\images\07.png (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Application Data\CtrlCenter\faq\images\08.png (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Application Data\CtrlCenter\faq\images\09.png (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Application Data\CtrlCenter\faq\images\10.png (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Computer is still really slow, but at least the control center window is gone and I can do things other than in safe mode.

#7 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:02 AM

Computer is still really slow, but at least the control center window is gone and I can do things other than in safe mode.

That is an excellent start: Let's see what else we can find.
Please follow the next 5 steps, and post the 4 logs, and we shall see what turns up.

FYI: MBAM actually works better when Windows is running normally (not in Safe Mode). It may also surprise you to know that the Quick Scan is more powerful than the Full Scan (so I have read).

:huh: Please download TFC by Old Timer and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link
  • Save any unsaved work. (TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!)
  • Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. (If you are using Vista, right-click on the file and choose "Run As Administrator".)
  • Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion.
  • Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway to ensure a complete clean.
:trumpet: Please launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and update it.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected. <<< Note: Select Quick Scan (not Full Scan)
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note 1: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless of whether you are prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Note 2: MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes (like Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere with the fix or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please disable such programs until disinfection is complete or permit them to allow the changes. To disable these programs, please view this topic: How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

:flowers: Please download SUPERAntiSpyware
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your Desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and click View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
:inlove: Please download Dr.Web CureIt! and save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet.
alternate download link
Note: The file will be randomly named (something like this ... 5mkuvc4z.exe).
(Or download drweb-cureit.exe from here )

Print these instructions (or copy them to a Notepad file) so they will be accessible: Some steps will require you to disconnect from the Internet or use Safe Mode and you will not have access to this page.

Now, reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. (To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows logo splashscreen appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. The "Windows Advanced Options Menu" will appear with several options. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".)

Scan with Dr.Web CureIt! as follows:
  • Double-click on <the randomly named file that you downloaded> to open the program and click Start.
  • If you see a message, warning that Dr.Web CureIt! is available free only for personal use, click Cancel to continue.
  • Click Start. (There is no need to update if you just downloaded the most current version.)
  • Read the "Dr.Web scanner anti-virus check" prompt and click Ok where asked to "Start scan now?"
    Allow the setup.exe to load if asked by any of your security programs.
  • The Express scan will automatically begin.
    (This is a short scan of files currently running in memory, boot sectors, and targeted folders.)
  • If prompted to download the "Full version / FREE trial", ignore it, and click the X to close the window.
  • If you see a message, warning that your HOSTS file has been modified and asking if you would like to restore it, click Yes.
  • If an infected object is found, you will be prompted to move anything that cannot be cured. Click Yes to All.
    (This will move any detected files to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if they can't be cured.)
  • After the Express Scan is finished, put a check next to Complete scan to scan all local disks and removable media.
  • In the top menu, click Settings > Change settings, and uncheck "Heuristic analysis" under the "Scanning" tab, then click Apply > Ok.
  • Back at the main window, click the green arrow Posted Image ("Start Scanning") button on the right, under the Dr.Web logo.
    (Please be patient as this scan could take a long time to complete.)
  • When the scan has finished, a message will be displayed at the bottom indicating if any viruses were found.
  • Click Select All, then choose Cure > Move incurable.
  • In the top menu, click File and choose Save report list.
  • Save the DrWeb.csv report to your Desktop. :thumbsup: <<< Important!
  • Exit Dr.Web CureIt! when done.
Important! Reboot your computer normally (not to Safe Mode) because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.

After rebooting, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web.
  • On your Desktop, right-click on DrWeb.csv and choose Open with > Notepad
  • Copy and paste the entire file contents in your next reply.
:huh: Now, please run a Full Scan this time with MBAM after again updating. Remove what it finds and then post the log from that too.
AustrAlien

Posted Image

#8 rivera

rivera
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:00 AM

I have followed all instructions you listed above but got held up on the Dr.WebCureIt! step. I downloaded Dr.WebCureIt! and see the spider icon on my desktop with the name 6m3ze36z however when I reboot in Safe Mode the icon isn't there anymore. Back to normal mode, still there. Should I run it in normal mode?

In the meantime, here are my logs for all steps up to 4:

Step 1 TFC (no log)
Step 2 MBAM:

Database version: 3606
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

1/20/2010 7:52:15 PM
mbam-log-2010-01-20 (19-52-15).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 114042
Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 21 second(s)

Registry Values Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\shell (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Step 3 SuperAntiSpyware:

Can't see the log in normal mode. Will reboot in safe mode and see if it's there.

#9 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:10 AM

I have followed all instructions you listed above but got held up on the Dr.WebCureIt! step. I downloaded Dr.WebCureIt! and see the spider icon on my desktop with the name 6m3ze36z however when I reboot in Safe Mode the icon isn't there anymore. Back to normal mode, still there. Should I run it in normal mode?

Step 3 SuperAntiSpyware:

Can't see the log in normal mode. Will reboot in safe mode and see if it's there.

It seems you are logging in to a different user account in Safe Mode than you are using in normal mode?

Look at the various user accounts ....

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\ <<< look in here

Edit: Now that you have mentioned the possibility that you have more than one user account ....
It is necessary to run the SUPERAntiSpyware scan from within each user account!
Please post the SAS log from each user account.

Edited by AustrAlien, 21 January 2010 - 12:16 AM.

AustrAlien

Posted Image

#10 rivera

rivera
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:21 AM

You are right! I am logging in in Safe Mode under administrator not my normal user name because I was getting the control center screen under my user name account even in Safe Mode.

Here is the log from the administrator account:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 01/20/2010 at 08:58 PM

Application Version : 4.33.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 4446
Trace Rules Database Version: 0

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:51:31

Memory items scanned : 229
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 4477
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 18290
File threats detected : 533

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statse.webtrendslive[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@chitika[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@kontera[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@advertising[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@collective-media[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@wt.sexsearch[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.fpctraffic2[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-gotjunk.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@content.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@reidosexo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@insightexpressai[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@yadro[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[10].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@drivecleaner[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bbwdatefinder[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@porno.dreammovies[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stat.youku[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@naked[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rbc.bridgetrack[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rbc.bridgetrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tentesexo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.xxxpregnantmovies[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[11].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjliolc5eeo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@hertz.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@findarticles[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjnysncjwgo.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.71i[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads-dev.youporn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.addesktop[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@content.yieldmanager[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@burstnet[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@networldmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@networldmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-pfizer.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@iacsb1.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.sexogratis.com[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@clicks.adengage[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www7.addfreestats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www6.addfreestats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www5.addfreestats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www8.addfreestats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@coolsavings[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@fastclick[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adcentriconline[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adcentriconline[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@commission-junction[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@insightexpressai[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.googleadservices[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.googleadservices[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@lfstmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@phg.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.bridgetrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tns-counter[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@videoegg.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@crackle[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@ads.monster[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@megaporn[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@thefind[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@thefind[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@yadro[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@oasc05.247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@openxxx.viragemedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.googleadservices[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.us.e-planning[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.lookery[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.lookery[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-reed.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.cnn[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.topspeed[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@chitika[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@chitika[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@qksrv[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@indextools[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.googleadservices[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@programs.wegcash[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@oasc14.247realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.as4x.tmcs[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.spctl[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.nba[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.gamersmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@smashxxx[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pro-market[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.googleadservices[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@trvlnet.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@phg.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@w1.getmoreporno[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@weborama[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@premium.pornomovies[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.cluestats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pro-market[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.sitedesexo.com[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@momisnaked[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-dig.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.hotporntubes[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@trafficmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-veohnetworksinc.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjlyshczgep.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfliqodzkfo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@trafficmp[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.sexsearchcom[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-guess.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tremor.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tracking.admarketplace[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@snip.www.findstuff[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@scanner.msscanner[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@a.websponsors[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@a.websponsors[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@a.websponsors[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@e-2dj6wfk4ohc5gko.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@link.mercent[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@oasc17.247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adservingml[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@microsoftwga.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mtr.splash.sexsearch[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@toyboxxx[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.stormingmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@imrworldwide[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-youtube.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.pointroll[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tacoda[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@iacas.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@partypoker[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.amateurxxxtube4free[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@login.tracking101[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@social.porned[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ad.thewheelof[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfkyqkdpgbq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornpissing[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wdkyqodjiap.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@porned[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.linktrack66[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-bestbuy.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.crakmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@iacas.adbureau[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.sexsearch[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@blackhairmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@video.pornorama[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@nextag[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.gmodules[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tacoda[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.miarroba[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-bestbuy.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@costco.pnimedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@costco.pnimedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.burstbeacon[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.burstbeacon[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@247realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.ad4game[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@ehg-tribute.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornorama[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sextracker[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.adtechus[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@doubleclick.hertz[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@wt.sexsearchcom[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@drunkteensorgies[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@banners.tribute[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-mybc.hitbox[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-mybc.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@socialmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@smileycentral[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mediahopper[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bestofasiansex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.inviziads[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.networldmedia[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.networldmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.networldmedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@cms.trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@citi.bridgetrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@hotsexbleeptube[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@incredimailltd.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tour.sexsearchcom[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@windowsmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@icityfind[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@men4sexnow[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjnyajcpmeo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@truebleep[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornstarspunishment[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www1.pornomovies[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stats.infortress[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rocku.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-tigerdirect2.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.hispavista[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@click.orgycash[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@test.coremetrics[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@findanewlover[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@statse.webtrendslive[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@web4.realtracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.carpartsdiscount[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.veoh[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.stopzilla[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stats.gamestop[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@statse.webtrendslive[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@videosgratisporno[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@traffic.prod.cobaltgroup[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@partner2profit[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@thebestporn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@primedia.us.intellitxt[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.bannersmultimedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wgl4ekajibo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@data.coremetrics[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@statse.webtrendslive[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adfarm1.adition[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stats1.reliablestats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-legacy.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@login.tracking101[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@img.thefind[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@clickthrough.wegcash[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@vod.adultemart[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@findlegalforms[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bizrate[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bizrate[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-pharmacia.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@optimize.indieclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@perf.overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@clickauditor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@ath.belnk[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfliqpczkdo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@c.goclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@allusaporn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@viacom.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bleepedupfacials[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.salsasexvideos[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.mediamayhemcorp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bleepbookdating[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjl4apcpieo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sexsearchcom[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@allusaporn[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adultmatchfirm[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@focalex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sexlist[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mercury.bravenet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@click.cashengines[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@msninvite.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adultmatchfirm[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@specificmedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@specificmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjl4umajofo.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@keywordmax[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.pornfilmed[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mycounter.tinycounter[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter.surfcounters[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter.hitslink[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@as1.falkag[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.filthyadserver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.reidosexo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.teensnow[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfkogmdpofp.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@naiadsystems[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rts.pgmediaserve[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.fullporn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@truthbehindporno[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ecnext.advertserve[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@nintendo.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tube.iporn[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rotator.adjuggler[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rotator.adjuggler[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@media6degrees[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@media6degrees[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@videos.teensnow[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.torrentreactor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@media.medhelp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@burstbeacon[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.pornomovies[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjkyqmcpwhq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@wsclick.infospace[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adultadworld[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.findstuff[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adopt.euroclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adopt.euroclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.hairboutique[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.bestxxxamateur[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ad.adnetwork.com[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@cnn.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@collective-media[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sexoestepona.blogspot[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sexoestepona.blogspot[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bfast[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@superstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@webpower[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-ctv.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@oas.adservingml[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rogersmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@aircanada-push.worldmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@superstats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@webpower[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@azjmp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@azjmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@reduxads.valuead[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@popularscreensavers[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.adult-matchfirm[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@invitemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.socialtrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tracking.fastbooking[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@elitehomes[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wgmyolajcep.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@interclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-cardomain.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.mytelus[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@juvedermusa.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.latinsexclip[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@zedo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserverpremium[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@cb.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@teensnow[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@network.realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@anad.tacoda[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@crazyporntubes[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@media.cardomain[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@interclick[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.xapads[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tracking.foundry42[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@connectify.directtrack[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@zedo[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@richmedia.yahoo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.socialtrack[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@findashemalelover[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter14.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.mybleepinwife[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@m.adult[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@analytics.rogersmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.bestofasiansex[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bs.serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfkyupd5whp.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@timesofindia.indiatimes[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ready2bleep[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter11.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tubesexmovies[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter15.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.pornorama[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.adultindustryupdate[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@cgm.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.partypoker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.livedoor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@casalemedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6whmycoazaeo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sexogratis.com[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bellcan.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornfilmstubes[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjl4snazglq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.freeporntubevideos[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.wayspa[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ready2bleep[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-crain.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stats.paypal[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sixapart.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wakioncjmlq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@roiservice[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfk4kiazmkp.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.icityfind[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjkouidjcbp.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@apmebf[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@media.mtvnservices[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@freeporngiants[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@free.pornoverview[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@hc2.humanclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.pubmatic[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sex.magicmovies[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@carpartsdiscount[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.discountcar[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.quecomer[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-cruiseshipcenters.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@media.mtvnservices[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@incestsexsite[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@freebuttpornvideo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.pornhub[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.gamesbannernet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter3.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tour.bleepedupfacials[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.ppctracking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjk4coazwao.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.phonepagesinc[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@winantivirus[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.gamesbannernet[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfkogpcjwdp.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.undertone[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornteensmovies[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sitedesexo.com[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.drivecleaner[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-groupernetworks.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adlegend[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tripod[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.pornnewz[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stats.localpages[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@click2go[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ad.associatedcontent[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tracker.adjump[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adlegend[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.naked[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@spylog[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@clickaider[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@teenslikeitblack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adviva[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornomovies[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@blockbuster.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjkoogczsko.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.usenext[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@dminsite.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@efashionsolutions.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bluestreak[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mymomsbleepingblackzilla[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sales.liveperson[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@vitamine.networldmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sales.liveperson[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@brasilporno[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.adultadvertising[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@snap9.advertserve[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@crazyhomesex[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stats.drivecleaner[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@wegcash[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sales.liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sales.liveperson[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@vitamine.networldmedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@c7.zedo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wdl4kldjkdo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@overture[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@revenue[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjnysodzgko.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@minibite.sitetracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjmiuocpwdp.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@trafficholder[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sales.liveperson[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter7.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ad2.doublepimp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@clicks.smartbizsearch[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@momsteachingteens[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bluestreak[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@targetnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sales.liveperson[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@findabbwlover[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sales.liveperson[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@a1.interclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sitestat.mayoclinic[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornhub[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@kontera[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@kontera[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-yellowpages.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stormingmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@silo.thefind[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tribalfusion[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@gostats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.adreactor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rsstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mybleepinwife[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@enter.pornstarspunishment[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tracker.leadinglinkanalytics[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mediatraffic[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@serving-sys[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stopzilla[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@e-2dj6wjkockd5mfo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@hornymatches[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@e-2dj6wjloqiajabq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stat.onestat[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wglicmdjicp.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.adultplayersclub[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.burstnet[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@specificclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@track.cbs[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tracker.leadinglinkanalytics[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@hornymatches[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@toplist[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@toplist[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.cpmstar[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@youporn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adultfriendfinder[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adultfriendfinder[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ad.adsplashmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@trafficregenerator[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@homedepotca.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@canada.findlegalforms[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@members.tripod[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjkykidjico.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@baby-medical-questions-and-answers[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjk4eiczsap.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ad.reduxmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wgkyugczgcq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@cdn4.specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjk4cldpifp.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wgkikpdjaho.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjkykidjico.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@app.insightgrit[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@app.insightgrit[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@maxserving[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.prisacom[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@media.brandreachsys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@click.canadavisa[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-corusentertainment.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@directtrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adprotraffic[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.3dstats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@partners.tattomedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@free.wegcash[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ad1.clickhype[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www1.addfreestats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mmedia.t134[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@circletrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.myvideo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@realmedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@hg1.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.crazyporntubes[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@123count[1].txt

Adware.CouponBar
C:\WINDOWS\CPNPRT2.CID
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CPNPRT2.CID

I'll go run SuperAntiSpyware from my user account now too and will post the log for that.

If I find the Dr.WebCureIt! icon under my user account in Safe Mode I'll run that and post that log too.

#11 rivera

rivera
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:03 AM

Here is the log from SuperAnitSpyware from my user account:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 01/20/2010 at 11:18 PM

Application Version : 4.33.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 4500
Trace Rules Database Version: 2314

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:53:28

Memory items scanned : 248
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 4931
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 69195
File threats detected : 478

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tns-counter[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@weborama[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjkouidjcbp.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@reduxads.valuead[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.livedoor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@a1.interclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@e-2dj6wjkockd5mfo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@casalemedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adcentriconline[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@e-2dj6wjloqiajabq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@serving-sys[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adopt.euroclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.71i[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@statse.webtrendslive[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bs.serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@server3.web-stat[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@e-2dj6wfk4ohc5gko.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bluestreak[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@login.tracking101[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@revenue[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@amaena[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tribalfusion[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www1.addfreestats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@clickauditor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@dcs4cptaspljwp9qvzwnmt1l0_5l7t[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@phg.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@cms.trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-cruiseshipcenters.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6whmycoazaeo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@ads.monster[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.3dstats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@minibite.sitetracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bizrate[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@kontera[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@hg1.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ad.thewheelof[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bfast[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ad.adnetwork.com[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@123stat[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.ppctracking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-yellowpages.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@airmilesrewardprogram.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@statse.webtrendslive[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@citi.bridgetrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@ehg-tribute.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@fastclick[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@popularscreensavers[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@ath.belnk[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ad.associatedcontent[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.pointroll[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-mybc.hitbox[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.burstnet[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tacoda[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@apmebf[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@microsoftwga.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@msninvite.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@spylog[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@momisnaked[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-tigerdirect2.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@smileycentral[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adlegend[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@hc2.humanclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@costco.pnimedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.mytelus[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@as1.falkag[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@data.coremetrics[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@azjmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@imrworldwide[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wdkyqodjiap.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter.hitslink[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@uk.sitestat[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@winantivirus[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@findanewlover[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.addesktop[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.us.e-planning[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@primedia.us.intellitxt[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sexsearchcom[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@roiservice[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@perf.overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@incredimailltd.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.sexsearchcom[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@dminsite.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-pfizer.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@hertz.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@banners.tribute[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.lookery[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.as4x.tmcs[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@test.coremetrics[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@realmedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@homedepotca.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.drivecleaner[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfkyqkdpgbq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.carpartsdiscount[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@juvedermusa.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@nintendo.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@gostats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@overture[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@iacas.adbureau[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@interclick[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mtr.splash.sexsearch[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@blockbuster.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@zango[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rocku.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@connectify.directtrack[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stats1.reliablestats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@anad.tacoda[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.myvideo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-pharmacia.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@4.adbrite[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tripod[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@superstats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rbc.bridgetrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@webpower[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stats.gamestop[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@cnn.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.miarroba[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@efashionsolutions.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-youtube.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@web4.realtracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@partner2profit[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.lookery[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@drivecleaner[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@toyboxxx[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@www.zango[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@keywordmax[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mycounter.tinycounter[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.adultplayersclub[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stat.onestat[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bestofasiansex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@maxserving[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@commission-junction[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjnysodzgko.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.freeporntubevideos[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wakioncjmlq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@members.tripod[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.cnn[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.discountcar[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@c.goclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjnysncjwgo.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@focalex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.adultindustryupdate[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjkoogczsko.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@hornymatches[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@media.medhelp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.topspeed[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.adtechus[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@content.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@programs.wegcash[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@carpartsdiscount[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@clickaider[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tremor.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-veohnetworksinc.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www1.pornomovies[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mercury.bravenet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stats.drivecleaner[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjliolc5eeo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.hairboutique[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@zedo[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@wt.sexsearch[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@click.orgycash[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.xxxpregnantmovies[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pro-market[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.stormingmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfliqpczkdo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@app.insightgrit[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mymomsbleepingblackzilla[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wgkikpdjaho.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-groupernetworks.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sales.liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@trafficmp[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@elitehomes[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjl4umajofo.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@epost.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjk4coazwao.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@thebestporn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adultmatchfirm[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@paypal.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.cluestats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ecnext.advertserve[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.mediamayhemcorp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@qksrv[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfk4kiazmkp.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@aircanada-push.worldmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@findabbwlover[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wgkyugczgcq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tracking.foundry42[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-legacy.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@cbs.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@kaboose.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@media6degrees[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@socialmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.wayspa[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@track.cbs[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wglicmdjicp.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adviva[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.veoh[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@scanner.msscanner[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjkyqmcpwhq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wgl4ekajibo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@insightexpressai[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@semdirector.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@w1.getmoreporno[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.ifactostat[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@drunkteensorgies[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-corusentertainment.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@networldmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@cdn4.specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.inviziads[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@findashemalelover[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rotator.adjuggler[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.mybleepinwife[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-bestbuy.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sitestat.mayoclinic[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@medhelpinternational.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjkykidjico.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wgmyolajcep.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-cardomain.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stats.paypal[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www7.addfreestats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@youporn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@partners.tattomedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@viacomedycentralrl.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjl4snazglq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjlyshczgep.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.networldmedia[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@thefind[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@blackhairmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adfarm1.adition[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stormingmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@traffic.prod.cobaltgroup[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@workopolis.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@analytics.rogersmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@canadiantourismcommission.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.gamesbannernet[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rogersmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornpissing[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@chitika[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter.surfcounters[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornstarspunishment[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ad.adsplashmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjnyajcpmeo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfkyupd5whp.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.bestofasiansex[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@img.thefind[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@snap9.advertserve[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@findlegalforms[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.adult-matchfirm[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfkogpcjwdp.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.sexsearch[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@silo.thefind[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@media.cardomain[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-reed.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.crakmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tour.bleepedupfacials[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ad1.clickhype[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adultfriendfinder[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tracking.fastbooking[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.pornnewz[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@gap.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@circletrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@vitamine.networldmedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjk4eiczsap.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjl4apcpieo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@homesteadtechnologies.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@media.mtvnservices[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@crackle[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.phonepagesinc[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@specificmedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tour.sexsearchcom[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjk4cldpifp.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@raremethod.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@crazyporntubes[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wjmiuocpwdp.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.bridgetrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfkogmdpofp.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg user@CA9JE729.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@trafficregenerator[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@windowsmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@yadro[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@incestsexsite[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads-dev.youporn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@link.mercent[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.latinsexclip[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www8.addfreestats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@allusaporn[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adservingml[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@burstbeacon[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@naked[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.sexogratis.com[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@optimize.indieclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.crazyporntubes[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.prisacom[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@free.wegcash[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sextracker[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@indextools[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@wt.sexsearchcom[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@porned[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.hotporntubes[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bleepedupfacials[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.networldmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.filthyadserver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wfliqodzkfo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.spctl[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.findstuff[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@freebuttpornvideo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.undertone[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rts.pgmediaserve[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@e-2dj6wdl4kldjkdo.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@123count[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sales.liveperson[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.burstbeacon[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stat.youku[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@brasilporno[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@viacom.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.bannersmultimedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@snip.www.findstuff[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-gotjunk.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.socialtrack[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sales.liveperson[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@canada.findlegalforms[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@openxxx.viragemedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@coolsavings[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@int.sitestat[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bbwdatefinder[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@clickthrough.wegcash[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www6.addfreestats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.torrentreactor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@toplist[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.amateurxxxtube4free[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@timesofindia.indiatimes[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@enter.pornstarspunishment[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tracker.leadinglinkanalytics[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.pornhub[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.gmodules[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@vod.adultemart[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@network.realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@wsclick.infospace[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.nba[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.adreactor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@collective-media[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter15.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sexogratis.com[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@clicks.adengage[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.fullporn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.salsasexvideos[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.reidosexo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.bestxxxamateur[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bleepbookdating[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@porno.dreammovies[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@videosgratisporno[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter11.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stats.localpages[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rsstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ready2bleep[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@trafficholder[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.adultadvertising[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stats.infortress[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@oasc17.247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[10].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@m.adult[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[11].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sales.liveperson[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sexoestepona.blogspot[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.naked[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@c7.zedo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@iacsb1.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@momsteachingteens[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@reidosexo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@1800gotjunk.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tracker.leadinglinkanalytics[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@clicks.smartbizsearch[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@video.pornorama[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adprotraffic[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@freeporngiants[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@videoegg.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@findarticles[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.ad4game[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@web-stat[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@bellcan.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornhub[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@cgm.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.cpmstar[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornfilmstubes[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adultadworld[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter14.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@oasc05.247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@men4sexnow[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sales.liveperson[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserver.hispavista[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@baby-medical-questions-and-answers[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.stopzilla[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@crazyhomesex[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mybleepinwife[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@media.brandreachsys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tentesexo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@shinystat[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.xapads[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.pornorama[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ready2bleep[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@free.pornoverview[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tracker.adjump[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.gamersmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@naiadsystems[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@server.iad.liveperson[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@cb.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@a.websponsors[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@oasc14.247realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@adserverpremium[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornteensmovies[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@click2go[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tracking.admarketplace[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.googleadservices[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@toplist[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornorama[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@icityfind[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.pornfilmed[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.fpctraffic2[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@megaporn[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mediahopper[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sexlist[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@allusaporn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@social.porned[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ads.quecomer[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@rambler[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mmedia.t134[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.linktrack66[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.pornomovies[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www5.addfreestats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@richmedia.yahoo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@partypoker[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sexoestepona.blogspot[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sitedesexo.com[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@oas.adservingml[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ad2.doublepimp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sex.magicmovies[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@s2.shinystat[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@premium.pornomovies[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-ctv.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter7.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@int.sitestat[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@truebleep[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@teenslikeitblack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.sitedesexo.com[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pornomovies[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@click.cashengines[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.googleadservices[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@videos.teensnow[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.googleadservices[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@hotsexbleeptube[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@invitemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@mediatraffic[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@a.websponsors[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@ehg-guess.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.partypoker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@truthbehindporno[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@counter3.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@stopzilla[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@trvlnet.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@lfstmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tube.iporn[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.icityfind[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@sixapart.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@tubesexmovies[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.teensnow[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@teensnow[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\Cookies\mdg_user@www.usenext[2].txt

Here is the DrWebCureIt! log:

A0021152.0xe;C:\System Volume Information\_restore{EA39F9F5-C02E-4BF3-A837-ABE85408DA65}\RP209;Trojan.DownLoad1.28829;Incurable.Moved.;
CouponPrinter.ocx;C:\WINDOWS;Adware.Coupons.34;Incurable.Moved.;

Here is the last MBAM log:

Database version: 3612
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

1/21/2010 9:55:20 PM
mbam-log-2010-01-21 (21-55-20).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|E:\|)
Objects scanned: 203960
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 16 minute(s), 50 second(s)

Registry Values Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\MDG User\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\A0021152.0xe (Rogue.ControlCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#12 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:25 AM

From here, the results of the scans are looking pretty good, and I would be expecting your computer to be just about cleaned-up and back to normal. (There are some more things you should do still, so don't go away.)

Awhile back you wrote: "Computer is still really slow"
Please let us know how your computer is behaving now.

I am a bit concerned that a lot of those cookies seemed to show up in both SAS scans.
Would you please check in \MDG user\Cookies and make sure they are not still there!
----------------------------

Please scan your computer with ESET OnlineScan
  • Hold down the <Ctrl> key and click on the link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your Desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your Desktop.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Click the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer.
    Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click Posted Image
  • Click Posted Image and save the file to your Desktop as "ESETScan".
    Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
    Note - when ESET doesn't find any threats, no report will be created.
  • Click Posted Image

Edited by AustrAlien, 22 January 2010 - 06:05 AM.

AustrAlien

Posted Image

#13 rivera

rivera
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:48 PM

ESET didn't find any threats.

The computer still seems slow; could this be from all the anti-virus programs now on it? I have removed my cable providers anti-virus software (as it's obviously not doing a great job and I've heard from others that it slows down your system.) However, now my windows security center says I'm not protected (true!) Can you recommend a good free (or if I'm better to pay I'm willing to do that too) antivirus/malware/spyware software? Also, when this is all done, do I need to keep all the programs I've downloaded for this clean-up?

#14 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:25 AM

rivera

Please take care of :inlove: purging your System Restore points and :flowers: installing an antivirus application, and you should be right to go.

:huh: Your System Restore points may contain malware, and re-infect your computer at a later time. Your System Restore function may have been corrupted and no longer work because of malware or malware removal or some other reason. In order to ensure that System Restore is working correctly and that the restore points are clean, you should do the following:

WARNING:
  • The information provided will delete all System Restore points.
  • You will not be able to restore your computer to a time earlier than today.
  • Proceed only if you are sure that your computer is free of malware and is performing well and reliably.
  • This procedure is to be done once only, and not on a regular basis.

How to purge the System Restore Store.

• Turn System Restore OFF:
    • Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
    • Click the System Restore tab.
    • Put a check next to "Turn off System Restore on all drives", then click OK.
    • Click Yes when you receive the prompt to the turn off System Restore.
  • Reboot the system.
  • Turn System Restore back ON:
    • Follow the previous steps and uncheck "Turn off System Restore on all drives".
      A new restore point will be automatically created, which may take a short time, so be patient.
    • It is not necessary to have System Restore monitor partitions/drives that Windows is not installed on, so you may turn them off individually now.

Source: Troubleshoot System Restore “Restore Point Failures” in Windows XP

See post # 6 by quietman7 for an alternative (and safe) method of removing old restore points.
The post by quietman7 also contains some "Tips to protect yourself against malware and reduce the potential for re-infection"

:trumpet: Anti-virus programs should not be confused with other anti-malware programs. You should only ever have just one anti-virus program installed and running, but in addition to that you may have other anti-malware applications running (one, or more), as long as they do not cause any problems.

It is important to always have an antivirus installed and running, so I suggest you make it a high priority to take care of this now. I could not make a better recommendation than what is listed here for a free antivirus program: While no antivirus program is anywhere near perfect, nor able to provide "total" protection from malware, these are as good as anything you may be able to buy (and in some cases, the same, or better).
Freeware Replacements For Common Commercial Apps

MBAM and SAS would be good to keep on your system if you wished, but otherwise, yes you may uninstall/remove what you have downloaded for this exercise. Everybody has their own preferences, and there are a good number to choose from.

:thumbsup: Re: slow computer? Have a look at this: It might give you some ideas.
Slow Computer?, Use this troubleshooting checklist

Cleaning up a computer and making it run "like new" is quite a subject, and quite a task: I like to think that I make them run somewhat better than when new, but there is a lot of time involved in doing that (and some money too!). If you have futher questions, please ask.

A few tips to get you started:

Check Disk
Run chkdsk /f or chkdsk /r after any untimely shutdown of your system.
(chkdsk /r = "Place a tick in both boxes" ; chkdsk /f = Place a tick in the upper box ONLY)

Use the Windows Error checking utility (Check Disk), with the options to scan the disk surface for errors, and attempt recovery of data and repair the disk.[list]
[*]Open "My Computer"
[*]Right-click on the drive that you wish to check (C: drive/your System drive) > Properties > Tools > and in the "Error checking" section, click on "Check now".
[*]Place a tick in both boxes > Start.
[*]A message will notify you that a restart is necessary: Click OK, and close all windows.
[*]Re-start the computer. The disk will be checked when the system boots.
This test will take some time to run and at times may appear stalled but just let it run.
[*]When the disk check is complete, the system will re-start automatically and load Windows.
[*]If any errors were found, it may be prudent to repeat Check Disk.

Never use MSCONFIG > Startup to manage the programs that run when starting your computer.
Use Mike Lin's Startup Control Panel

Use CCleaner (Slim) to keep unwanted/unnecessary temporary files from clogging up the system.

Defrag your hard drive on a regular basis with MyDefrag

Please feel free to get back to me with any problems, but as far as I can tell, with what we have done so far, your computer appears to be free of malware.
Good luck.
'Alien
AustrAlien

Posted Image

#15 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:31 AM

rivera

Please take care of :inlove: purging your System Restore points and :flowers: installing an antivirus application, and you should be right to go.

:huh: Your System Restore points may contain malware, and re-infect your computer at a later time. Your System Restore function may have been corrupted and no longer work because of malware or malware removal or some other reason. In order to ensure that System Restore is working correctly and that the restore points are clean, you should do the following:

WARNING:
  • The information provided will delete all System Restore points.
  • You will not be able to restore your computer to a time earlier than today.
  • Proceed only if you are sure that your computer is free of malware and is performing well and reliably.
  • This procedure is to be done once only, and not on a regular basis.

How to purge the System Restore Store.

• Turn System Restore OFF:
    • Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
    • Click the System Restore tab.
    • Put a check next to "Turn off System Restore on all drives", then click OK.
    • Click Yes when you receive the prompt to the turn off System Restore.
  • Reboot the system.
  • Turn System Restore back ON:
    • Follow the previous steps and uncheck "Turn off System Restore on all drives".
      A new restore point will be automatically created, which may take a short time, so be patient.
    • It is not necessary to have System Restore monitor partitions/drives that Windows is not installed on, so you may turn them off individually now.

Source: Troubleshoot System Restore “Restore Point Failures” in Windows XP

See post # 6 by quietman7 for an alternative (and safe) method of removing old restore points.
The post by quietman7 also contains some "Tips to protect yourself against malware and reduce the potential for re-infection"

:trumpet: Anti-virus programs should not be confused with other anti-malware programs. You should only ever have just one anti-virus program installed and running, but in addition to that you may have other anti-malware applications running (one, or more), as long as they do not cause any problems.

It is important to always have an antivirus installed and running, so I suggest you make it a high priority to take care of this now. I could not make a better recommendation than what is listed here for a free antivirus program: While no antivirus program is anywhere near perfect, nor able to provide "total" protection from malware, these are as good as anything you may be able to buy (and in some cases, the same, or better).
Freeware Replacements For Common Commercial Apps

MBAM and SAS would be good to keep on your system if you wished, but otherwise, yes you may uninstall/remove what you have downloaded for this exercise. Everybody has their own preferences, and there are a good number to choose from.

:thumbsup: Re: slow computer? Have a look at this: It might give you some ideas.
Slow Computer?, Use this troubleshooting checklist

Cleaning up a computer and making it run "like new" is quite a subject, and quite a task: I like to think that I make them run somewhat better than when new, but there is a lot of time involved in doing that (and some money too!). If you have futher questions, please ask.

A few tips to get you started:

Check Disk
Run chkdsk /f or chkdsk /r after any untimely shutdown of your system.
(chkdsk /r = "Place a tick in both boxes" ; chkdsk /f = Place a tick in the upper box ONLY)

Use the Windows Error checking utility (Check Disk), with the options to scan the disk surface for errors, and attempt recovery of data and repair the disk.[list]
[*]Open "My Computer"
[*]Right-click on the drive that you wish to check (C: drive/your System drive) > Properties > Tools > and in the "Error checking" section, click on "Check now".
[*]Place a tick in both boxes > Start.
[*]A message will notify you that a restart is necessary: Click OK, and close all windows.
[*]Re-start the computer. The disk will be checked when the system boots.
This test will take some time to run and at times may appear stalled but just let it run.
[*]When the disk check is complete, the system will re-start automatically and load Windows.
[*]If any errors were found, it may be prudent to repeat Check Disk.

Never use MSCONFIG > Startup to manage the programs that run when starting your computer.
Use Mike Lin's Startup Control Panel

Use CCleaner (Slim) to keep unwanted/unnecessary temporary files from clogging up the system.

Defrag your hard drive on a regular basis with MyDefrag

Please feel free to get back to me with any problems, but as far as I can tell, with what we have done so far, your computer appears to be free of malware.
Good luck.
'Alien
AustrAlien

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users