Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Age of empires 2

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 bucefalo

bucefalo

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:47 PM

Posted 20 September 2004 - 02:49 PM

I installed age of empire 2. When i try to run it it dosen't run. It always send an error. Those that give you the option to send the error or no.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2004 - 03:40 PM

Please copy the exact error message as it appears when this happens---it might give us a clue to the problem. I had no problems with AE2Gold Edition.

Have to checked AE2's site for FAQ problems or updates to the game? Do you have the right activeX installed? If you use a firewall, did you give the necessary permission?
Cheers,
John

Edited by jgweed, 20 September 2004 - 03:41 PM.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 20 September 2004 - 07:29 PM

I love age of empires! I love that game. type in when it works for a cheat(works on game 1 maybe 2)
my name is methos

great cheat.

O make sure you meet the requirements for that memory hungry game...

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2004 - 10:36 AM

I love it too, but I found Empire Earth even better, and harder to beat.
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 niranjan

niranjan

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2004 - 11:43 PM

Culd any one give me the link to download complete version of Age of Empires 2....

regards,
niranjan

#6 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 08 October 2004 - 08:09 AM

Boy if that was possible I would have done it ages ago. I love empire earth so when 2 came out I wanted to get it but empire earth was 60 bucks! So just like one 2 was not cheap neither. Still dont have it. It is illegal to download a full version of a game like that anywhere online. You prob wont even find it.....
Sorry!

#7 r4d1c4l

r4d1c4l

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2004 - 09:29 AM

AOE 2 is my favorite RTS. But I lost my cd key and I had to get my HD wiped so now I cant play :flowers: .......No wait, I lost my cd not my cd key, I dont even think there is a cd key for that game. But bucefalo has yet to tell us what the error message says so i am no use

FOR NOW! :thumbsup:

#8 Eric Bland

Eric Bland

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2004 - 11:30 PM

This was my fovorite serious of internet games. I never tried the Earth version. I did try the age of myths, but most of us age of conquerors players did not like it. I think the cheating hacks drove a lot of players to stop playing. It was much more fun playing on a level playing field, when everyone won some ans lost some.

--------------------
SEO Forum Reciprocal Links
Search Engine Optimization
Website Designs Eric Bland

#9 Rick_Yeats

Rick_Yeats

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2004 - 06:07 PM

This was my fovorite serious of internet games. I never tried the Earth version. I did try the age of myths, but most of us age of conquerors players did not like it. I think the cheating hacks drove a lot of players to stop playing. It was much more fun playing on a level playing field, when everyone won some ans lost some.

--------------------
SEO Forum Reciprocal Links
Search Engine Optimization
Website Designs Eric Bland

truth and Honisty is in the eye of all us players! cheaters on the net are no fun playing and using cheats playing the computer is ok i guess but comeon lets injoy gamming on the net together without cheating.!!!!!!!!

#10 Pyro Archers

Pyro Archers

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2004 - 05:44 PM

Im looking for someone to battle im a beginner anyone wanan battle let me know of IM me my aol sn is dragonzflame187x :thumbsup: :flowers: alright

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users