Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Printer Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cherylisfun

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Local time:05:38 PM

Posted 25 August 2005 - 12:23 AM

Hello I am having a problem with my printer. Yesterday it was saying I had to
paper loaded or it was loaded wrong. I messed with it and now today the paper
is working but it is printing nothing....just blank sheets come out.
The ink levels are fine. I have no idea what is going on, it worked fine before.
Now I have a paper due for school and cannot print it out....please help?
The printer is an EPSON STYLUS and I am operating on Windows98.
Thank You.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 junkdk

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Local time:05:38 PM

Posted 25 August 2005 - 10:05 PM

Dear Chery,

I have a Epson Stylus Color 740 and have had it for years now. It is very finicky.

I would unplug the printer and replug, then press and hold ink button. Have you installed the drivers for your printer?

Win 98 needs the drivers. If they have gone bad you need to re-install the drivers.

It sounds like you computer lost or forgot it has a printer. Re-install the printer program and then go to Epson.com to get an upgrade to your printer.

Its Easy! :thumbsup:

Let us know,

junkdk :flowers:

P.S. If I don't get back to you...PM me. I am very busy at this time.
Your Hardware Guide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users