Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Moving songs FROM ipod TO Itunes library

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jalphabet

jalphabet

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 AM

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:17 PM

I have two computers with Itunes on each. I want to move the songs from one library to another. I've loaded my ipod with my primary Itunes library (about 1400 songs) but when plugged into the second computer, I can't figure out how to add those songs to the library. I've tried several options with no success; can't click & drag, can't cut & copy.

I need a solution as many of these songs are for playlists being used in a wedding ceremony. HELP!!

Thanks,

Joe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 AM

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:51 PM

Hi, you can try installing SharePod on the computer that you want the songs transferred to.

#3 irish92

irish92

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 AM

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:34 AM

Assuming you are running on windwows,

Go to my computer, click on your ipod, open it, then go to tools and folder options, show hidden folders, then apply that. When you have done this, click the folder called iPod_Control, and the the folder called Music, these folders contain all your music on your iPod, you can copy the folders to your hard drive and then import them to your iTunes library.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users