Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Photoshop

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 8Bits

8Bits

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 17 January 2010 - 06:06 AM

HI, I want to learn Photoshop.
And also within 2 weeks. Can you tell anyway or any links so I can learn very fast?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 PM

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:37 AM

2 weeks is just about enough to perfect the basics.

Check out these links:

Adobe Photoshop Basics

Photoshop Essentials

When you are armed with the basics, start experimenting by playing around with the tools and features and you'll get a hang of it!
ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

#3 txtchr

txtchr

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 PM

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:50 PM

Here are a couple of other sites that I have my students go to so that they can play around in Photoshop:

Photoshop Lover - Basics

Graf-X Design - Tutorials for Photoshop

Heathrowe - Adobe Photoshop Tutorials

Good luck. The best thing you can do is play with the software. The more you play, the more you'll like it, and the better you'll get at using it. Have fun!

Edited for spelling error

Edited by txtchr, 17 January 2010 - 02:54 PM.

#4 fallendream

fallendream

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 AM

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:54 PM

what aspects do you want to learn? photo editing, digital art creation, animation (im pretty sure cs3 has an option for this)

if you can tell us that we can locate better tutorials.

#5 txtchr

txtchr

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:25 PM

@fallendream -- CS3 does have an option to animate. This was one of the integrations that Adobe did in that they phased out ImageReady and just incorporated it into Photoshop. ImageReady was real easy to use for animations, so it was a bit of an adjustment for some users to move over to using it in Photoshop. Once you got the hang of it, though, it is just as easy and much more flexible. The results are much more impressive, too.

#6 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:55 PM

Learn to make good things with PS in 2 weeks? Practically impossible. To learn photoshop in 2 weeks and make some decent stuff? Even that option, you're gonna have to work at it like a full time job.

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

#7 txtchr

txtchr

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:11 PM

Excellent point.

I remember when I was first learning Photoshop, I attended a workshop at our local Art Institute. The instructor told us that at that time he had been teaching Photoshop for over 10 years and still hadn't figured out the entire program. That was about seven years ago, and Photoshop has become so much more intricate and powerful since then.

#8 8Bits

8Bits
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:59 AM

Thanks a lot everyone.

#9 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:52 PM

There's no way anyone knows how to use the full program and actually uses it. Its all up to your style, and what you're making. After that, you just use what you need to.

What are you trying to make in the end?

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users