Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Freakin Antivir2010

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nickerdew

nickerdew

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:43 PM

I spent hours upon hours trying to figure out how to get rid of a program that did not want to go, was strong arming me for my money and access to my computer.
It restarted itself twice (performing a "system scan") when I tried to re start my computer, said I was infected with all kinds of trojans etc...
Couldn't even search for help for a while because it popped up on my screen that visiting the site I was attempting to go to was dangerous and then when I clicked to go to it anyway I was disappointed to be re directed to some ridiculous ad, cartoon or page unavailable.

So anyone else ever has this problem...
Just keep trying, you will eventually get to where you need to be and also!...
This site and the information on this site is heaven sent!
Thank you Thank you and Thank you!

I ran the program I found here and and then went to bed, woke up this morning checked everything and sure enough it was ready AND ABLE to be deleted from my computer.
So very simple, I wish I would have found this site years ago, would have saved me a ton of money and time. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,747 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 PM

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:56 PM

Nice to have a tip of the hat to all the persons who try to help, directly and indirectly...thanks for posting, happy computing :thumbsup:.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users