I've been racking my brain for the past few weeks over an issue one of my users has. She will (seemingly at random) lose all cut, copy and paste functionality on her laptop. Here's what I've done so far:
* Checked other programs - she definitely cannot cut or paste anything in ANY program (notepad, IE, etc).
* There are no viral infections on her machine (Symantec Anti-Virus).
* Opened her Clipboard viewer and received a message that the Clipbook service wasn't started, hence no Clipboard support.
* Checked her services console; no abnormalities but I did set ClipBook to automatically start (no change).
* Re-installed her Office 2k3 software (laughable, I know)
* Repaired Windows SP3 via installation disk (no change there either).
I know I'm missing something here; I tend to overlook the obvious. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys. Thank you!
Edited by mybuddyeric, 15 January 2010 - 04:07 PM.