Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blacked Out

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mutlu

mutlu

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 PM

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:57 PM

hey guys

Ive recently run into a problem and im not sure what the name of it would be so im posting here. I recently installed a windows 7 theme to pretty my computer up, which has worked fine but im still not sure if it is the culprit. Its pretty much the last thing i can remember installing before this problem.

Anyway im basically on my last 3 days of using nod32 before i reverted back to avg but now i cant see anything(ive uploaded 2 pictures) iTunes also flashes black every few seconds or so. They seem to be the only programs affected by whatever is happening. Ive down a full scan with malwarebytes and full scan using drweb both showing clean result.

Pretty much lost for direction and any help or insight into understanding the problems would be greatly appreciated.

Im sorry my explanation isnt the greatest - im using Win Xp Pro SP2!

EDIT - Ive just downloaded AVG and its showing the same problem :thumbsup: :flowers:

Attached Files

• Attached File  sad.JPG   39.83KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  11.JPG   10.22KB   4 downloads

Edited by mutlu, 14 January 2010 - 12:59 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users