Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 imdrzeus

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:07:39 PM

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:16 PM

I'm new to the site, and thought I'd do as the introduction says and introduce myself. I'm a geek looking to clean qoologic off of a computer and it's a relentless little beast. I've done all of the standards hijackthis, adaware, msantispy, ewido, stinger... the little bugger keeps coming back.

Any insight to ridding the world of this evil blight would be kindly appreciated.

I'll go search the site now to see if anyone else has figured this one out.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:39 PM

If you cannot find help elsewhere on the forums, then you may wish to post a HijackThis! log to the HJT log forum where one of our team of volunteers can review and help you get rid of it (and others that might have sneaked in). Complete instructions for submission can be found here:

Regards, and welcome to BC!
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:42 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! imdrzeus.
Glad to have you aboard. John beat me to it.

Good Luck,

Edited by yanowhiz, 23 August 2005 - 03:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users