Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Making my laptop outlook mirror my desktop outlook

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chugg

chugg

• Members
  • 581 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 AM

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:39 AM

I go out of town often and would like my laptop outlook to mirror my desktop outlook when I go. I would like to then come back to my desktop and somehow put all of the new info that I put on my laptop back on to my desktop. One of the things that will be hard is the fact that I use my tasks as a life line. The way I have these set up is 4 different sets of tasks for 4 different businesses that I work. Then I color code those tasks in each category. I also use my reminders function allot so that I can stay on top of everything. I hope that I explained this good enough. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chugg

chugg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 581 posts
  •  

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:57 AM

bump anyone?

#3 chugg

chugg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 581 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:19 PM

bump again

#4 flex-it services

flex-it services

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:31 PM

http://www.synchpst.com/
SyncPst
might be of some use.
Not sure though, i've never tried them. I did some google searching.

A little term we call "JFGI"
~~~
It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users