Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer wonīt boot after scan with Delete Packed.Win32.TDSS.y

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 max mustermann

max mustermann

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 AM

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

Hello Everybody,

I need help !!!

I have a computer here where kaspersky found a trojan Win32.TDSS.y ... Kaspersky couldnīt get rid of it so we were looking through the web and found a removal tool ...

Delete Packed.Win32.TDSS.y automatically - Download Spyware Cease

following website - > hxxp://www.spywarecease.com/spyware-list/Spyware_Packed.Win32.TDSS.y.html

So we downloaded and installed it. After that we had the choice to scan ether online or just the program. we took the second choice and looked at it for a while. But because it needed a couple hours we decided to leave the computer allone.

When we came back it was turned of and couldnīt reboot.
Itīs still like this ...

Please help me! Itīs not my computer ;(

Thanks for any help ---

Edited by Orange Blossom, 12 January 2010 - 11:36 PM.
Deactivate link. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,946 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 AM

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:37 PM

Hello,

You have a very bad rootkit which will require tools specific to the HiJack This forum. Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<==.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<==

If you cannot produce the DDS logs, then post back here and we will provide you with further instructions.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 max mustermann

max mustermann
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 AM

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:11 AM

hey orange blossom,

our problem is that we simply can start window again. tryed everything i know.
last known settings, boot from cd, bootdisk from www.bootdisk.com on a usb stick and on a card in the cardreader ...

when i try to start it normal, windows loading picture appears and soon after that a short blue screen and off.
in savemode he imediatly kicks out
help ?

#4 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 AM

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:38 PM

Sadly, if you really have Win32.TDSS.y you will more than likely need to reinstall the operating system
What is the make and model of this computer?
Did you go into the BIOS and change the CD drive to the first boot device, when you tried to boot to it?
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users