Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

desktop theme

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 parmod saini

parmod saini

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 AM

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:57 AM

hi
i am new user .Myself parmod.i want to know how i can create a desktop theme.
please reply me soon if you know about this.

thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gunner

gunner

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 24 August 2005 - 03:28 PM

control panel>appearance and themes>change the desktop background>browse and pick one from what you have saved on your computer. Here is a suggestion for your theme:HI! Please do not use this General Chat forum for computer support questions. If you are looking for support, please post your question in the appropriate forum.( That's a joke, my friend!)
Spike's advice: Backup your data routinely.

#3 Zen00

Zen00

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 25 August 2005 - 07:19 PM

If you're looking to make a desktop theme that is a packet, able to be loaded all at once, and able to be downloaded if you uploaded it on the internet, look around on the internet, there are several sites that offer free software that allows you to make them. I think I have some sitting around my computer somewhere, back from when I wanted to make a theme but then couldn't figure out what I wanted to make. Anyways, look for desktop theme software, they should be fairly simple. They'll ask in the software something like, what sounds you want in it, what the background is, and what icons you'll have.
This space will eventually have something very cool to fill it up, but not right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users