Not to worry.
You can use a linux based Live-CD like Knoppix, to boot up and remove all infectious content from your hard disk.
Here's a useful list
What you need to do:
1. Dowload the ISO image file of a Live CD.
2. Burn the ISO image onto a disc.
3. Set the BIOS option, to make the CD/DVD drive as the primary device in the Boot Sequence Order.
4. Save and Restart.
5. The LiveCD should boot from the disc now.
6. Use the anti-virus tools available and scan the Windows drivers for viruses and backup content if necessary.
When everything is back to normal, please revert back to 'hard disk' in the Boot Sequence Order.
Edited by ReviverSoft, 12 January 2010 - 04:58 PM.