Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

L4D and L4D2 having major issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cagamer

Cagamer

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:16 PM

Hi, I am a regular gamer and love gaming but lately I've been having many problems with l4d and l4d2.
Now my PC games on steam consist of killing floor, team fortress 2, counter strike: source, Left 4 Dead, and Left 4 Dead 2.
Now all my games run perfectly fine, some lag here and there but overall its just fine, but whenever i play left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2 I just cant play because of so much lag issues and frame rate. Now all my settings are on recommended and everything is on low, but it doesn't help much. Now L4D ran perfectly fine before like maybe 2-3 months ago it started getting lagy. It probably started when they started making new servers for l4d2. But my ping is higher then it used to be, can someone help I don't know if its location or my modem, but all my drivers are up to date and I have a Dell Dimension 5100 with all factory parts. Like i said it was fine before until November. I used to run vista now I'm running windows 7 ultimate, both my OS have been cracked so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Edited by Cagamer, 10 January 2010 - 09:24 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users