Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

3 Years Ago Today

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:03:57 AM

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:09 AM

Time for me to take the following out of the closet, dust it off, and post it once again.

This is a very important subject to me, one that needs to be repeated every once in a while. Great strides are being made regarding women and heart disease, but there is still a long way to go.

Since then, I've been closely monitored by my doctors, and they tell me I'm doing better than they thought I would.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/82759/for-all-the-women-and-the-men-who-love-them/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:13 PM

I am glad that you are around to bring it up every so often :thumbsup:
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:17 PM

Evie,
Darlin you've been a rock for me and i'm so glad that Our LORD in His infinate wisdom decided to keep you here!!
From the Moment that i met you my sweet wonderful friend, you've had nothin short of my respect alway's!! That's not somethange that I say lightly..very few have that effect on me.
Another friend of mine that i've known since we were kids growin up, had a heart attack several month's ago at the age of 48...she survived for which i will alway's be greatful!! and just like you darlin, she had no risk factor's....
her biggest risk factor was just simply stress, She's also someone that has had my respect for a lifetime, she's doin very well, for which i will alway's be eternally greatful!!!
I've been given some pretty spectacular people in my life, and you better believe that when i count my blessin's you 2 are amoung them!!!
From one daddy's girl to another, stay well you're needed here!!
Friends are angel's that remind us that we have wing's when we've forgotten how to fly! :thumbsup:

Edited by MissPlaced, 10 January 2010 - 05:59 PM.

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users