Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Howdy Folks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cctexun

cctexun

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 AM

Posted 22 August 2005 - 10:59 AM

I hail you loverly people, thanks so much for helping those of us who cain't hep o'selves. The plight of the cornpruter illiterate is sometimes a headbanger. Thanks for your understanding and patience. D

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2005 - 12:02 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! cctexun.
You've come to the right place! We have all the patience in the world. Just ask us anything and when we find an answer to your problem we respond asap. :flowers:
Hope you enjoy the community.

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2005 - 01:50 PM

As complex an activity as computing has become almost all members could say they know next to nothing about some areas and problems, so do not feel alone.
Fortunately, our friendly members share their areas of expertise and make us all smarter.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 cctexun

cctexun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2005 - 06:29 AM

To you folks that take the time to help others, I thank you. You make us feel great when we can use a smile. I have read some very long topics. When newbies such as myself have what we feel is the most aggravating irritations you soothe the sore spots and smooth the ruffles. You make us feel good about ourselves when we wonder how we could be so dense. Thanks from this little old fella from Texas. You guys and girls have wonderful hearts thanks for sharing. It's great to be here. D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users