Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Script Timeout Error - HELP!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Passion4Muzik

Passion4Muzik

• Members
  • 152 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 AM

Posted 22 August 2005 - 10:11 AM

I'm using Windows ME and I am trying to upload an .MP3 file to a web page for a contest. This is the following message I get after a few minutes:

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/net10e/contestant_attach.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

How can I resolve this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 AM

Posted 23 August 2005 - 10:17 AM

Hello Passion4Muzik and welcome to BC.

You'll be happy to know that this error is on their end not yours. Try again in the early morning or late at night, anytime when you feel that their server will be less busy.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users