Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

USB Drive

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Akiraton

Akiraton

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:47 PM

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:24 PM

Starting on Wednesday/Thursday, I can't seem to connect my USB to the computer. A mini-window would pop up and say

"One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it." I'm pretty sure my USB is not messed up because it opens up on my sister's computer. Also, when I plug my iPod to my computer with a USB cord, that also does not work.

I'm pretty sure whenever I open the file "Computer", I see all of the drives. Now, only the E drive/DVD RW drive is visible..so maybe all of the other drives don't work too? I haven't tested it yet.

Am I infected?
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users