Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor's whites look terrible

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 v3k

v3k

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:40 PM

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:21 AM

Hi guys, just set up dual screens, I am using a standard 19" AMW monitor with a 22" widescreen mirai monitor. The AMW looks great and the colours are fine. However, the mirai looks terrible! It doesn't look "realistic and the whites look greeny. I've tried to edit settings but it still looks terrible. Does anyone know why this is happening and if there are any good settings for the mirai?

Also, my AMW is through the DVI cable and the mirai is through the VGA cable. I've switched them round vice versa etc. however, still no joy.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 PM

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:54 PM

Looks terrible in what sense?
And which GPU are you using to power these screens?
ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users