Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem With Google

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dennis H

Dennis H

• Members
  • 893 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 PM

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:55 AM

Howdy,

I have the most recent Google tool bar installed.

For some reason the erase browsing history function is not working. In the past I was able to click on the blue tab next to were you would type in your search query and the 'clear history" feature would pop up.

Now when I click on it a list of about a hundred of my most recent searches appears. The clear history option does not appear. I removed the tool bar and reinstalled it. The clear history worked a couple of times but has disappeared again.

While on the subject of Google tool bar, I have the box ticked for ABC check spelling to appear on the tool bar but it does not show up.

Any ideas ?

Thanks for your time.,
Dennis :thumbsup: XP Home, IE-8, SP3

EDIT: Found 'check spelling'. It was listed under 'show hidden buttons'

Edited by Dennis H, 09 January 2010 - 10:22 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dennis H

Dennis H
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 893 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 PM

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:01 PM

Figured it out.

Dennis

Edited by Dennis H, 10 January 2010 - 09:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users