Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Online Gaming

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gamer23

gamer23

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 PM

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:43 PM

Hi gamers and such,

I am pretty new to all this. I am not a huge fan of gaming to be completely honesy but I have recently found myself getting addicted firstly to the Nintendo wii and now I have found myself playing pinball and yahoo pool. Lol.

I have made a blog:

http://www.gettingfitwithcomputers.blogspot.com/

where I am going to talk about various topics regarding gaming etc but I want the focus to be on online gaming at the moment. I have kid of sussed that the more I talk about online gaming, the more suitable links appear via google on the blog. If you could help me out by looking at the blog and talking on there about tips etc of online gaming and where to go etc and of course click on the google ads / links as the more it is used, the more come up ... or something like that.

I am hoping to turn my blog into a little hub where people can go to when they are aimlessly browsing the net so they can go to my blog and play online games etc. I will also have polls and also have things like ... PS3 Usernames so if someone is on a PS3 for example, they can go to my blog to get some usernames. Basically, a reference site for any gamers.

Let me know what you think anyway and see you there.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 PM

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:08 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users