Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey everyone

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stano89

stano89

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 PM

Posted 21 August 2005 - 05:46 PM

Hello all,

Can't believe I found a website that might actually help me with computer nightmares. Great to be here and excited to get started.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 PM

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:16 PM

BC members will certainly help you get some sound sleep. If you cannot find the answer in the tutorials or already discussed in the forum threads, please post about it.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 stano89

stano89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2005 - 08:20 AM

Thanks John, it's nice to know there are folks willing to help other who don't know as much about computer issues. I've posted to the HiJack This log and am so happy I found this site.

Thanks again.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2005 - 02:09 PM

I am sure our great team of volunteers can help you. Please be a little patient, however, as logs are reviewed in a first-posted, first-handled order and other members may be ahead of you.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2005 - 11:19 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! stano89.
Glad to have you aboard. I'm sure that our friendly members will be able to assit you with anything.

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

#6 stano89

stano89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2005 - 07:50 AM

Thanks! Glad I'm aboard, seems like a great site and am so excited there's people out there willing to help. It seems like an insurmountable task fighting viruses, popups, hijacked and redirected home pages etc and is nice to know people are willing to help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users