Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need command prompts in windows recovery console to regain boot without disk on partioned drive with xp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 pepperonione1

pepperonione1

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 AM

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:31 PM

Need command prompts I can follow to reboot in xp recovery console with partitioned drive/
Message is bad shutdown or harware,due to me trying to remove trojan from startup in msconfig/access deniedfrom trojan IS 2010

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 longtooth

longtooth

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:09 PM

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:12 PM

Need more info pepperonione1

longtooth

#3 OldGrumpyBastard

OldGrumpyBastard

• Members
  • 781 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 AM

Posted 09 January 2010 - 07:41 AM

Recovery Console:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/...ial117.html#use

Best I can do with the information provided.

Removal of IS2010:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...t-security-2010
Does this look like an OldGrumpyBastard or what?

#4 pepperonione1

pepperonione1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 AM

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:39 PM

neighbor came down with laptop and made an xp boot disc, was able to regain the computer/am running malwarebytes and mcafee full scan before I reboot to make sure all the files have been removed from the trojan is 2010. I still have a message stating access denied on my msconfig, after taking out the program and cleaning it out. Will see upon bootup if I get the doomed green screen and access denied to all programs again.
Patiently waiting....

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,199 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 AM

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:37 PM

As I have mentioned you are working in 3 topics it is a terible waste of thes volunteers time where they can be asisting others.
You have one topic open in AII . Please work there. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...p;#entry1576852

Thank you
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users