Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

what should i do for learning web designing?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 royal121

royal121

• Banned Spammer
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:03 PM

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:02 AM

Hi,
I have only simply overview of web designing and i have a idea about HTML as yet.
Actually i want to become a web designer so what should i do for learning web designing. if anyone have tutorial about this pls give me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:23 PM

Start here.

#3 flex-it services

flex-it services

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:28 PM

Something also. When you say "Designing" That can mean a few things. There are those who make the website layout look pretty and all that. Then there is development who makes the site function and do spiffy things.

So when you say Design, make sure you know what you are wanting to do. Its very difficult for someone to do both. There are those few that can. There are a lot of people who do programming for websites that work with people who make them look cool. I do both to some degree.

I really recommend trial and error, looking at code, checking out books from the library. Googling. It all comes down starting with "What do i want to make" or "What is this person wanting me to do" Then start looking around on how its done.

There are always classes that you can take at a local community college. That can at least give you the basics. But like Groovicus has said in his previous post. its very difficult because languages are constantly changing.

As some people like to say "JFGI" (just freakin google it). Best wishes! You can always PM me for some stuff. I love this kind of stuff.
~~~
It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users