Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ever noticed about Monster the drink...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 flex-it services

flex-it services

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:44 PM

Ever notice... when you open a monster drink, this big "BPFFT" happens... and this vapor comes out like you're about to drink something out of a laboratory experiment?

And for a split moment... you have to convince yourself that what you're about to drink.... is safe...

*cheers!*
~~~
It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:45 AM

its not, but we all drink it anyway. well I dont i prefer AMP, but it does the same thing so its a moot point. . .

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#3 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 PM

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:31 AM

I think that just has too do with the pressure of the carbination. But I would still doubt Monster is 'safe' too drink
If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

#4 flex-it services

flex-it services
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:58 AM

the drink scares me! But when i see it opened! It's always amazing on how it looks!
~~~

#5 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:30 PM

Monster.. I can tolerate one sip.. the best thing about it is when my son opens one in the car it makes a great car freshener :thumbsup: The car smells nice for days. I don't know how anyone can tolerate energy drinks. I will stick by my coffee.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#6 toxickisses224

toxickisses224

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 PM

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:10 PM

Monster made me sick :[
:thumbsup:

#7 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:35 PM

Am I the only one here who drinks non-caffeinated drinks? :thumbsup:

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

#8 ThunderZ

ThunderZ

• Deactivated
  • 4,454 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:50 PM

Gotta have my

Posted Image

#9 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:43 PM

Am I the only one here who drinks non-caffeinated drinks?

Usually me, but I sneak in some real coffee time to time when the wife isn't around

My age and after colon problems, this ends up being your preferred drink :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Edited by garmanma, 08 January 2010 - 10:44 PM.

Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#10 flex-it services

flex-it services
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:55 AM

:thumbsup: - I hate how you have to take that stuff like you're taking a shot. If you don't its like drinking slime!
~~~

#11 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,948 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

Metamucil is simply fiber with awful fake flavors added. Eat fiber rich foods instead such as: apples, lots of greens, whole grain products, and beets.

~ OB
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#12 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:26 PM

Drank Redbull then Monster for awhile, switched to Lo-Carb Monster (less sugar), tried all the No Fears when I switched which store i stopped at in the morning. Got sick and was told to cut that stuff out... so now its Ocean Spray's Cran-Energy (since sawbones told me to drink Cranberry juice to reduce the likelihood of having the same issue twice). i hate Cranberries.

Yeah I noticed the mist from a lot of brands but the Monster "Big Boys" with twist on caps do it the worst.

Posted Image

#13 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:37 AM

@ BlackSpyder,
go to any wal-mart, you can get cranberries in capsules, just drink alot of water :thumbsup:
I'm with Pandy , i'll keep my coffee and i want it high test :flowers:
you ever see what coke does to a corroded car batterie?? i don't want that stuff in my stomach...... :inlove:
if it's energy i want i'll eat my green's and wash it down with a great cup of high test :trumpet:

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

#14 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:09 PM

No pills for me. The bad thing is I used to like cranberry juice before i was told to drink it daily, after the first few weeks it got old. I drink 8+ cups of coffee a day on top of whatever else i drink.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users