Welcome to BC HijackThis forum. I am farbar. I am going to assist you with your problem.
Please refrain from making any changes to your system
(scanning or running other tools, updating Windows, installing applications, removing files, etc.) from now on as it might interfere with our fixes. Please let me know in your next reply if you agree with this.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.
- Open RootRepeal. Click Hidden Services. press Scan and when finished press Save Report. Post the log or tell me if there were no hidden services found. If it found anything please post the log first and then proceed with the next step.
- Download ComboFix from one of these locations:
* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
- Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. (Information on A/V control HERE)
- Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
- As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
- Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please copy and paste the C:\ComboFix.txt
in your next reply.