Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firefox not loading pages completely

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Drift_91

Drift_91

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 PM

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:18 PM

Hi, I'm getting a problem with Firefox where it won't load pages completely, sometimes if I go on Facebook and there's more images than usual in my news feed some of them will not load completely or will not load at all and at the bottom it says "Done". Half the time when I'm loading images alone (Right click: View Image) and the image is a medium to large sized photograph it will stop loading and I'll get the "The connection was reset" message, this is more recent and it used to only happen when I tried to load several images at once.

This is driving me nuts as I download desktop sized PNGs on a regular basis, also I should mention that I'm on Dial-Up and this problem seems to be time based as it doesn't happen when I'm freeloading off my friend's Broadband.
"There are about 60,000 viruses known for Windows, 40 or so for the Macintosh, about 5 for commercial Unix versions, and perhaps 40 for Linux." - This Article

"In March, 2010, VirusTotal.com, a service that analyzes suspicious files, identified more than 70,000 infected files that went undetected by one or more anti-virus engines—a more than 30% increase from last year. The sheer number of new, undetected files highlights the major threat facing Internet users today: non-detection by traditional PC security software." - This Article

The International Malware Epidemic, coming soon to a PC near you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users