Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

malware log

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 fossy710

fossy710

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 PM

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:24 PM

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.43
Database version: 3458
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180

1/4/2010 7:17:58 PM
mbam-log-2010-01-04 (19-17-58).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 180891
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 11 minute(s), 28 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 1
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 9

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\setup.exe (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\sysgif32 (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\microsoftupdate (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\~TM16.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\ryan\My Documents\Downloads\setup(2).exe (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\ryan\My Documents\Downloads\setup.exe (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP71\A0069417.dll (Rogue.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP71\A0069418.exe (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\~TM15.tmp (Trojan.Hiloti) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\~TM17.tmp (Spyware.Passwords) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\ryan\Application Data\avdrn.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\ryan\Application Data\fvgqad.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,316 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 AM

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:40 PM

As no logs have been posted, I am shifting this topic from the specialized HiJack This forum to the Am I Infected forum.

==>PLEASE DO NOT NOW POST LOGS<== unless a log is specifically requested.

Please describe the issues you are experiencing with your computer.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

#3 fossy710

fossy710
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:00 PM

The problem that is occurring is that when I search for something on google, and then click to go to a website, my computer goes to the totally wrong website. When I click 'back', and try going to the website again, it goes to the correct website.

Additionally my computer has been very very slow and has been freezing on me from time to time. I have cleaned it with Ccleaner, Super Anti-spyware free edition, Malwarebytes Anti Malware, and each have found many torjans and backdoor viruses. Even after romoving these viruses with these tools I am still having the same problems. Please help!

#4 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,316 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:35 AM

Sounds like there might be a rootkit involved.

GMER
-------
Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

#5 fossy710

fossy710
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:37 PM

Thank you. Here is my Gmer log.

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Event Library/Symantec Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip SYMTDI.SYS (Norton Internet Security Filter/Symantec Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp SYMTDI.SYS (Norton Internet Security Filter/Symantec Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp SYMTDI.SYS (Norton Internet Security Filter/Symantec Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp SYMTDI.SYS (Norton Internet Security Filter/Symantec Corporation)

Device mrxsmb.sys (Windows NT SMB Minirdr/Microsoft Corporation)
Device Fastfat.SYS (Fast FAT File System Driver/Microsoft Corporation)

AttachedDevice fltMgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)
AttachedDevice SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Event Library/Symantec Corporation)

Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\UdfsCdRomRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\FatCdRomRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\CdfsRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\FatDiskRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\UdfsDiskRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Cdfs \Cdfs tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@AppInit_DLLs
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@DeviceNotSelectedTimeout 15
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@GDIProcessHandleQuota 10000
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@Spooler yes
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@swapdisk
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@TransmissionRetryTimeout 90
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@USERProcessHandleQuota 10000

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

#6 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,316 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:43 PM

What webbrowser is giving you problems?

Can you please start MBAM, update it first (very important) and run a quick scan? Please post the results here.

regards, Elise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users