Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 81Jon

81Jon

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:17 PM

I saw a post from someone on this Forum while searching for some help via Google. The poster seemed friendly, helpful and not condescending in any way. Just the kind of help a person would hope to get!

I know my way pretty well around the inside of a computer, but occasionally have problems and nowhere to turn for help. So hopefully the friendly folks here will be able to assist (like the present time, when I'll be posting the problem I'm currently experiencing)

To whomever is the organizer of the Forums...thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andy K.

Andy K.

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 AM

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:24 PM

I'm sure you will find the help you need here, and I must say from my own experience at bleepingcomputer that everyone here is friendly and happy to help with any challenge you may present. From one newbie to another Welcome and good luck with your problem. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users