Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows XP language

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dorigorad

Dorigorad

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 20 August 2005 - 10:20 AM

I need help changing the language of the whole of Windows which is in Spanish, and i canīt reinstall it because when i bought the computer i did not receive a CD. The installation was booted from the hard drive. How can i reinstall and try to get it in English.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2005 - 05:58 PM

After a little research the best I can come up with is suggest you contact Microsoft and tell them your problem.

If you have Win XP Pro it looks like there is something called an MUI pack that they might supply to resolve the issue, but it doesn't look like it applies to XP Home.
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documen...ff_mul_vxlw.asp

Windows 2000 Pro also has some capabilities.

What op system do you have on the computer?

Edited by Enthusiast, 20 August 2005 - 06:03 PM.

#3 Dorigorad

Dorigorad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2005 - 06:35 AM

Windows XP Home Edition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users