Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Searchclick8

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sk1ma

sk1ma

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 AM

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:34 AM

Someone please help me, i think my computer is infected by a virus or something because everytime i go on google this redirecting searchclick8 thing comes out as the link instead of the link i want to go in like for example i type youtube on google and instead of taking me to youtube.com it takes me to google.com/goto?id=70ff0e02cddc...earchclick8.com :thumbsup: someone please please help me

Edit:oh and also when i try to download malwarebytes, i finish the installation but when the files are being created they get instantly deleted so i cant use it and i think its this virus,someone please help me :flowers:
Edit:And when i try to boot into safe mode it doesnt let me

Edit: Link disabled, to preclude possible infection.
Topic moved to the proper forum. ~tg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sk1ma

sk1ma
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:28 PM

bump

#3 sk1ma

sk1ma
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:59 PM

please help me someone :thumbsup: i want my pc back to normal

Edited by sk1ma, 03 January 2010 - 02:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users