Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD when windows just starts up

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 deaddude429

deaddude429

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 PM

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:22 AM

ok to start is off my sister wanted me to fix her laptop that had some viruses on it is a toshiba satellite A105-S2131 so i download a trial of kaspersky it let me install i and everything it finaly finishes so i ran a scan and it came up with nothing at first then is finally found 1 a little bit later is finds another well after about the 6 virus and the 3 adware is wants to remove one so i click yes and is removes it and says it need to restart so i do it shuts down and starts back up fine it goes to load up up and about 2 seconds into the windows xp logo it shuts down and restarts and does it again so i shut it off well the next day i try to reformat it and the cd drive is messed up and goes really slow well after about 45 minutes is finaly starts loading the windows files and is stops every now and then and i have to press enter to get it to copy a file again after about 6 hours is gets to 60% and just wont go any further so i just unplug is and take out the hard drive and put it in my desktop computer and install windows that way is works perfectly fine load up everything runs perfetly fine so i shut down and put the hard drive back into the laptop and it continues to shut down like before si i try putting ubuntu 8.04 on it and it loads up perfecty fine and everything but it wont run fl studio so my sister doesing want it well i had one of the same laptops and it had windows 7 on it so i try to put it into the bad laptop and it does the same thing well i read a thing on this website and i made it were it wont shutdown on system failure and i get so see the bsod and it say

Stop 0x0000007b

it has to be something with the computer cause i can put the windows 7 harddrive back in the other laptop and it runs fine same with xp

is there any fix for this

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users